Tuesday, September 30, 2008

i'm not ready to grow up yet!

This week is going to be a long one! I just had a pretty big test tonight and Thursday I'm attending my first ever career fair.... scary. It's just something totally foreign to me, and honestly, it's just a little strange to think about the future and what lies ahead! On top of that, I have a HUGE paper to write by the end of the weekend for a group project. Luckily there is no football game so I should have plenty of time to write :) ...fun, huh?

Also, this Thursday night is Beta's philanthropy go-cart race, BETA 500!! Since I'm a SENIOR, I get to be a driver in the race! I wasn't planning on it, but they needed one extra person and I figured I was going to have to be there anyway, so why not be in the race?! It should be LOTS of fun!

Well, I'm going to get in bed and read NEW MOON!! (the 2nd Twilight "saga" book!)

P.S. if only Sheri would hurry and get her blog, I wouldn't always have to be talking to myself on this thing!

1 comment:

lauren said...

hi sheri! you will be happy to know that i have started my first blog!! and its all thanks to you! i havent yet perfected it and i am not even sure how and iam still thinking of a title but .. for now it it was it is .... so go check it out!